We are seeking a talented, motivated Full Time Graphic Designer/Video Editor/Motion Graphics/Art Director to collaborate with our creative team. You will develop visual concepts, help with photoshoots, coordinate images with various team members, and create visual assets to be used in social media/ad campaigns, websites, and printed materials.
This role requires a highly creative and imaginative individual who can operate within the framework of our style and brand guidelines to produce original, provocative, and engaging visual content.
We are looking for someone who can execute a very specific visual aesthetic. A modern elevated aesthetic - think Aesop, Everlane, The Sill, Reformation, Italic, Figs, Hers, Parachute, Haus, Boy Smells, etc. If you can’t match this aesthetic or have anything in your portfolio that matches this, please don’t apply.
Our ideal candidate has a strong portfolio of successful design work, knows all the current design trends, has expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and related design software.
The job is located in the Los Angeles area. The position will be a hybrid position of meeting in person and working from home.
- Excellent Typography Skills A Must - very important
- Working within brand and style guidelines, deliver novel visual solutions that support larger campaign goals.
- Must be able to design, make gifs, edit short form videos for all social media channels. (IG, TikTok, FB, Pinterest, Spotify)
- Create Innovative Ad and Motion Graphics for various Ad Campaigns.
- Must be able to edit photography images.
- Oversee website revisions. Make sure art direction is kept up with and work with web developer on maintaining visual style.
- Design various print or web projects, such as brand/pitch decks/pdfs as needed.
- Assist with IG visual planning.
- Oversee Art Direction of the brand and be able to push the limits.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all design/photo/video software, including Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, etc.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- MUST BE DETAIL ORIENTED
- Must have an online portfolio to send
Please Email: email@example.com