The Brightech Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you becoming an affiliate in Merchant.com's Affiliate Program. The purpose of this Agreement is to allow HTML linking between your website and the Brightech web site. Please note that throughout this Agreement, "we," "us," and "our" refer to Brightech, and "you," "your," and "yours" refer to the affiliate.
- Affiliates are prohibited to bid on any keywords / key phrases including any of the words Brightech, Lightview (also written Light View), Lightview Pro, Ambience, Ambience Pro, Sky or any individual product names. This includes any misspellings, alternate spellings etc.
- Affiliates are prohibited to indicate that they represent Brightech either explicitly or implicitly.
- Coupon and deal sites/traffic are not welcome in the program.
- Affiliates are prohibited from using spam techniques - including but not limited to email spam, automated backlink generation, computerized-content creation, referrer cloaking or any technique that hides a source of traffic.
- Violating any of these terms and conditions is grounds for having commissions withheld and your affiliate account suspended. In certain cases - especially trademark infringement - Brightech reserves the right to take legal action against affiliates violating these terms.
- The following content is prohibited under our program. Content that:
- Promotes sexually explicit materials
- Promotes violence
- Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promotes illegal activities
- Incorporates any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law
- Includes "Merchant" or variations or misspellings thereof in its domain name
- Is otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion.
- Contains software downloads that potentially enable diversions of commission from other affiliates in our program.
- You may not create or design your website or any other website that you operate, explicitly or implied in a manner which resembles our website nor design your website in a manner which leads customers to believe you are Merchant.com or any other affiliated business.
- The program is run by a third-party software called Post Affiliate Pro. The affiliate will be paid commission on every sale (the shipping cost is not included in the affiliate commission) that is made through the affiliate link. The payment will be made via a PayPal transfer. All information will be tracked by the software and both the affiliate and Brightech will have the login information and will be able to see the sales at any time.
- This agreement can be terminated by Brightech or the affiliate for any reason at any time.